Another Agent made an EXPERT move!
To join our team of experts, visit:
Here are possibly some fun facts you didn't know about the Fourth of July:
1. Bristol, Rhode Island has the oldest, continuously running 4th of July parade and celebration dating back to 1785! They literally paint the street red, white and blue!
2. John Hancock was the only person to actually sign the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. - SheKnows.com
3. Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain (now officially known as the United Kingdom). - Wikipedia
4. July Fourth is the âbiggest hot dog holiday of the year,â according to TIME magazine, with Americans reportedly consuming about 155 million of them on Independence Day alone. - Found on Huffington Post
5. Independence Day honors the birthday of the United States. Putting it nice and simple for my younger guys!
6. The first public Fourth of July event at the White House occurred in 1804.- Found on Kids Konnect
7. Two of the biggest firework shows take place in Washington, D.C., on the National Mall, and in New York City, on the East River. - Found on Time.com
8. The initial date the resolution of independence was approved in a closed session of Congress was July 2, 1776. - Found on InterviewAngel.com
9. The only two signers of the Declaration of Independence who later served as President of the United States were John Adams and Thomas Jefferson. Both John Adams and Thomas Jefferson (bitter rivals) died on the same day, July 4, 1826, the 50th anniversary of the Declaration. - Found on InterviewAngel.com
10. To avoid cracking it, the Liberty Bell has not been rung since 1846. To mark the quintessential day, every fourth of July it is symbolically tapped 13 times. - Found on the PioneerWoman.com
Based from the original article found here http://bit.ly/2skvV1e
In today's video, Rummy talks about how interest rates affect your housing costs and purchasing power.
Please follow us on:
YouTube: New York Real Estate Experts
Who knew we'd still be talking about Legos in 2017? with the popularity of the recent hit movies, the Lego brand has been moving full steam ahead in a so far so good attempt to capitalize off of its success and popularity. With that being said, this is a real estate blog, so let's get to the real estate.
There have been rumblings of a plan to add a proposed $500-million Lego Land project here in New York, Middletown to be exact. The plan calls for a reconfiguration to the roads in the area of Glen Arden and Orange-Ulster BOCES. The main idea is to relocate EXIT 125 of Route 17 in order to alleviate traffic effects in the area that would certainly be caused by the popular play place. So, where do we fit into all of this?
The land around this area is bound to be prime real estate. With our knowledge of the real estate business and the area in and around this location we are looking for sellers who would be looking to capitalize off of the great opportunity. But wait, there's more. We also know some of the investors/developers involved in this project. So what does this mean for you?
We urge anyone who lives in or knows anyone who lives in this area to call us as soon as possible. With the information, dedication and insight we have into this project we are the number one source for anyone looking to benefit here. This is how real estate works. When you have a line on future increased value you move on it. Once word of mouth about this gets around you'll see and hear the excitement and everyone will probably start thinking they can just move on this by themselves, but big time investors and developers like this are looking to work with professionals to give themselves a better peace of mind. Also, as stated above; we are close to the source. Don't let this opportunity pass you by. Give us a call, not now. but right now.
#selleropportunity #realestate #realestateopportunity #lego #legoland #newyork #expertadviser #homeselling #homebuying #nyreex
We can hit you with advice and free information until your eyes and ears hurt, but we know when it comes to money most people want to see results. If we say we’re going to hit the ground running in 2017 there is only one way to prove a statement like that; through ACTION
In our most recent blogs and videos we stressed ACTION; It’s a new year! Go out there and get it done! Just DO It! Well let’s see, it’s only the 11th and already we have a CLOSING to tell you about. The best part about this sale is the fact that we got the job done where others had given up.
Are you wondering if this is the right time to sell? Let me tell you a story about this listing we just CLOSED today, then I’ll let you decide. This property was back and forth on the market for about 2 years. Initial thoughts; 2 years, the problem is probably price. You read that correctly,” the problem” was probably price. Listen, there is always a problem. Whether it’s life or business there is always a problem that needs to be solved and this is where a smart individual seeks the help of an EXPERT. With this situation, the problem was price. The seller was not getting the price they wanted. In 2016 we spoke and put the property on the market. We received several offer’s. Being that it needed rehab the best offer was cash deal. After working out the terms this property was SOLD to cash investor. This is just a taste of 2017. We promise you this is JUST THE BEGINNING. We strongly suggest you stay tuned!
This market has low inventory. With current mortgage rates, and qualifying requirement being more lenient they got the price they were looking for. The Cash Investor will renovate and HOLD the Property.
“There is always a way forward if the responsible parties are willing to act.”
Our clients have allowed us to expand our business and pushed us to strive for excellence year after year. Our team is one big family and with our clients we are becoming an even bigger family. We are grateful to have shared this special time with everyone and their loved ones as well as our Vendors. Thank you for coming!